Rust Release® SuperGel in three easy steps!
- In just three easy steps, you too can remove rust from virtually any surface! Unlike the competition, Rust Release contains no acids.
1. Scrape any loose rust and dirt away.
2. Brush Rust Release SuperGel liberally on rusted area and leave on until rust becomes loose*.
3. Wipe the solution clean and repeat the process if any rust remains; leave on longer for heavily rusted areas.
*Leave the SuperGel on from 20 minutes to 4 hours depending on the thickness of the rust. You will be able to see if the rust is coming off by rubbing the surface of the metal.
Remove any remaining solution with a cloth or water. Try to remove the rust when the gel is still wet.
Rust Release® SuperGel …
- Will not damage your metal.
- Will stick to most surfaces.
- Is safe to dispose of.
- Unlike the competition, contains no acids.
- Can be painted after the rust is removed
- Safe to handle.
- Is non-flammable.
Rust Release® SuperGel works great on these following products:
- Industrial Tubing
- Delicate Antiques
- Lamp Posts
- Mail Boxes
- Vertical Surfaces
- … and much, much more!
- “I doubt you will find anyone who has rust as deep and thick as we do… I am amazed at Rust Release and its ability to safely remove rust so well.” – Randall Locke from Molding Shop Manager of Parkinson’s Building Materials
- “I soaked my entire engine in Rust Release. It removed 100% of the rust. The pistons would not move before I used your product. My car frame is next.” – Ken Kaspazyk from Detroit, Michigan
- “I used Rust Release SuperGel on my square pipes. We were using solvent and the job was very difficult. We painted the gel onto the pipe and 15 minutes wiped the pipes clean. It really does the job.” – Keith Johnson from Inland Tube
- “I had tools that were 20 years old. The tools did not open and therefore would not work. I soaked the tools for two hours in Rust Release and my tools not only work but look new. I was so impressed with your product. Thank you.” – John Dolan from Johnstown, Pennsylvania
- “I recently used Rust Release on my kitchen knives and it got the rust off in no time at all. I really like the product. It has no odor and it is not messy at all.” – Marta from Schaumburg, Illinois