Rust Release® Rust Remover for Concrete in three easy steps!
In just three easy steps, you too can remove rust from virtually any concrete or stone surface! Unlike the competition, Rust Release contains no acids.
1. It is supplied as a white powder which is mixed with water just before application, forming a clear gel.
2. The rust stain remover is spread on the surface and left for one to fifteen minutes, depending on the severity of the stain; the stain disappears without scrubbing.
3. Rinse thoroughly to prevent re-deposition of the stain. It will not harm grass or other vegetation.
After mixing with water, one gallon of gel will cover about 60 square feet of concrete or stone surface. It should be used as soon as possible after mixing with water; after four hours, it will be no more than half as effective as when fresh; it will be ineffective after standing overnight.
*One word of caution: Wear old clothes when using Rust Release® Rust Remover for Concrete. Splashed on clothing, it will bleach color out of most fabrics. In fact, this product will do an excellent job of removing the rust stain from a white shirt or a white tablecloth. Use only on white, water-washable fabrics.
The above data are based on tests and experience which Rust Release® believes reliable, and are supplied for informational purposes only. Rust Release® disclaims any liability for damage or injury which results from the use of the above data and nothing contained therein shall constitute a guarantee, warranty or representation by Rust Release® with respect to the data, the products described or their use for any specific purpose.
Rust Release® Rust Remover for Concrete …
- Will not harm grass or other vegetation
- Easy to use (just mix with water to form a clear gel) and the stain disappears without scrubbing
- Neither toxic nor corrosive
- No fumes
- Biodegradable; will not harm the environment
- Completely water soluble
- No phosphorus
- Components are not regulated
Rust Release® Rust Remover for Concrete’s Effectiveness:
- It is a proprietary mixture, is non-flammable according to the Code of Federal Regulations of the Department of Transportation.
- It is non-hazardous as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, and thus does not require a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- Makes the concrete or stone surface look like new. Frankly, we’ve been unable to find another product that actually removes rust stains from concrete, except those that are so harsh that they remove the stain by also removing the concrete.
- Will not damage concrete or stone surfaces
- Works in minutes
- “Just finished using product and I can’t say enough good things about it. We moved in to a new house and my truck stained the driveway I tried to power wash off the rust stain and it wouldn’t touch it. The rust remover took it off with no problem. Great product.” – James Linkenhoker
- “This product works as advertised, which was a big relief after I stained the driveway of my home with iron fertilizer just a few weeks before we put it up for sale. One note to users: make sure that you get ALL the gel off the concrete or it will leave a white ‘burn’ in the concrete.” – Jeff Haessler
- “This is the only biodegradable, non-toxic product that has effectively removed the rust out of my concrete parking block.” – Angela Weaver
- “Received it. Used it. It worked like a champ and the grass is still there. Thanks! Great product.” – Gary Dorman
- “I used it on the stones on my front porch last weekend. It was really easy, all rust was completely removed, and the stones look like new. The entire process took about 30 minutes.” – Debby Rech
- “Product works as described. Would definitely use again and again.” – Michael Briggs